Equilibrium North West CIC views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, we value all feedback regarding our services, as well as a chance to put things right for the person (or organisation) that has made the complaint.
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Equilibrium North West CIC and its services
Our policy is:
- To listen to any concerns or complaints about our Company or Directors and take measures to resolve any issues that have arisen and to change and adapt to prevent any further dissatisfaction
- To provide fair complaints procedure; which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Equilibrium North West CIC knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and those relationships are repaired
- To gather the information that helps us to improve what we do
Complaints may come from any member of our community and can be received verbally, by phone or by email in writing by clicking here. All directors will be immediately made aware of any complaints made.